Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sometimes things work out better than you think!

I created a form for keeping track of the number of cases I handle each day. I log calls from new clients into a database that automatically generates a number for each record. I record the number of the first and last case for each day. One day about a week ago, I thought I had taken only 6 calls, but when I checked the database to get the numbers for my form, I had 9 calls! It just didn't seem like it had been that many. I guess I'm getting better at this job.

Yesterday I had a chance to get into Sapulpa to take care of some things. I got to buy some much needed pants. I'm hard to fit and I have several pairs wearing out. In particular, I was looking for jeans. I was wearing a pair with a 54" waist (yep, I'm a big boy!), and found 2 pair of 50 x 32. In my haste, I thought I was getting 52 x 30, which I was sure would fit because the 54's are a bit loose. Last night I tried on a pair of the 50's and they fit almost as if they were made for me. Actually, I need about a 28 - 29 inch inseam.

Sometimes things do work out better than what you think they will.

No comments: